- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Isomix rapid cement RC100
ISOMIX RAPID CEMENT RC100 is an extra strong cement-based fast-setting repair mortar. It is suitable for fast repairs and high mechanical strength fixing and anchoring applications. Its mechanical properties develop at a speed twenty times faster than standard cement. Presents excellent adhesion and sealing properties as well as excellent workability.
- Excellent adhesion properties
- High mechanical strength
- Resistance to high temperatures
- Resistance to moisture and frost
- Resistance to chalking and corrosion
- Waterproofing properties
- Quick repair of concrete structures in both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Fixing of plumbing and electrical installations, sanitary installations etc.
- Anchoring of machinery and support structures.
- Construction and repair of gutters, grooves and wells.
- Patching of cavities and holes, restoration of deteriorated cement surfaces.
Instructions for use:
- Clean surfaces from any dust, dirt, grease, oils and loose materials. Wet surfaces thoroughly prior to application.
- Add RAPID CEMENT RC100 into water under constant stirring until a lump-free paste is achieved suitable for patching and fixing. Mixing ratio RAPID CEMENT RC100: water = 4:1 by weight.
- The mixture is workable for 7 - 8 minutes and will harden within 6 - 7 minutes later.
- RAPID CEMENT RC100 is best applied in a layer of 2 - 3cm thick or less.
- For surface strengthening a fiberglass net should be applied.
Brand: HUGO BRENNENSTUHL
The foldable LED work light EL 4053 M with 50 W power is suitable for use both indoors and outdoors thanks to the IP65 protection class ,for example for various DIY and craftsmen's work that takes place in or around the house. The portable construction light can be continuously swivelled and locked in place and can be stored and transported in a space...