- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Isomix rapid cement RC100
ISOMIX RAPID CEMENT RC100 is an extra strong cement-based fast-setting repair mortar. It is suitable for fast repairs and high mechanical strength fixing and anchoring applications. Its mechanical properties develop at a speed twenty times faster than standard cement. Presents excellent adhesion and sealing properties as well as excellent workability.
- Excellent adhesion properties
- High mechanical strength
- Resistance to high temperatures
- Resistance to moisture and frost
- Resistance to chalking and corrosion
- Waterproofing properties
- Quick repair of concrete structures in both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Fixing of plumbing and electrical installations, sanitary installations etc.
- Anchoring of machinery and support structures.
- Construction and repair of gutters, grooves and wells.
- Patching of cavities and holes, restoration of deteriorated cement surfaces.
Instructions for use:
- Clean surfaces from any dust, dirt, grease, oils and loose materials. Wet surfaces thoroughly prior to application.
- Add RAPID CEMENT RC100 into water under constant stirring until a lump-free paste is achieved suitable for patching and fixing. Mixing ratio RAPID CEMENT RC100: water = 4:1 by weight.
- The mixture is workable for 7 - 8 minutes and will harden within 6 - 7 minutes later.
- RAPID CEMENT RC100 is best applied in a layer of 2 - 3cm thick or less.
- For surface strengthening a fiberglass net should be applied.