- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Transparent 2 component epoxy resin, ideal for making special decorative – artistic applications.
Set of drills
Dust mask FFP2
Cerafix & grout
Ready mixed white acrylic wall and floor tile adhesive and grout.
CERAFIX & GROUT is ready mixed white acrylic wall and floor tile adhesive and grout. It contains acrylic resins, inert particles and special additives which offer excellent adhesion on vertical and horizontal building surfaces. Presents excellent moisture resistance and high yield. It is suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Ready mixed formula
- Easy to apply – no mixing, no mess
- Excellent bonding strength
- Excellent workability
- Extended open time
- Moisture resistance
- Interior and exterior use
- Easy, clean and fast application
- Fixing and grouting ceramic tiles and decorative bricks on walls and floors on various substrates, such as concrete, plaster, blockwork, wood, cementboard, plasterboard, MDF and most common building surfaces.
- Fixing tiles on porous surfaces such as unpolished marble, aerated concrete blocks, cement tiles etc.
- Suitable for bathrooms and exterior applications
- Make sure that substrates are leveled, clean, free of oily residues, loose materials, dust etc.
- Cementboards, plasterboards, chipboard, wood, MDF and similar surfaces must be primed with ISOCRYL DUR or ISOCRYL DUR AQUA in order to increase water resistance and bonding strength.
- New plaster must be a minimum of 4 weeks old before tiling.
- The mixture should be applied uniformly on the surface using a notched trowel - spatula according to the size of the tiles and floor or wall application.
- The tiles should be fixed by pressing them in the desired position within 20 - 40 minutes in order to avoid skin formation. Less time is required for dry and absorbent surfaces or under high temperatures.
- All surplus adhesive must be removed whilst the adhesive is still wet using a dampened cloth or sponge, particularly along the grout lines.
- Surfaces are ready for grouting within 12 hours with the same material.
- It is advisable to perform a suitability test for each application.
- Do not add water, as this will decrease adhesive’s strength and waterproofing properties.
- Periodical stirring is advised using a spatula.
- CERAFIX & GROUT is not suitable for applications experiencing constant immersion in water.
- Allow surfaces to dry completely for 7 days before contact with water in shower areas – baths etc
- 1 kg + 250gr Free Product, 5 kg + 500gr Free Product
Spatula for glue
Angle ruler tool
Drill bit for concrete
Folding pocket buddy with carabiner
Drill with 2 batteries 20V,50 accessories included
Brand: HUGO BRENNENSTUHL
5 way extension lead
The competively priced quality socket outlet rail for DIY, home and office prevents damage or destruction from voltage peaks,and provides effective protection against indirect lightning strikes Suitable for wall fixing.With 2m cable with BS-plug 13A Equipped with an illuminated on/off switch and surge neon indicator Light indicating surge voltage is...
Allen keys set
Set of drills (short)
Liquid glass crystal
Ultra - Transparent 2 component epoxy resin, ideal for making special decorative – artistic applications.
Bypass pruner ideal
Flap disc Z60
115 x 22mm
Hose quick connector