- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
ZINC SHEEN a rich in zinc dust acrylic galvanizing primer-paint. It gives high and long-lasting anticorrosive protection. It is designed for the repair of pre-galvanized steel surfaces and the cathodic protection of metals. Ideal for use in production, maintenance and construction industries. It offers genuine cathodic protection on metals even under extremely acid, alkaline and high humidity environment. Its high performance has attracted big attention from demanding consumers.
- Outstanding corrosion prevention
- Fast drying
- Excellent filling properties
- Resistant to petrol, chemicals and weather influences
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Suitable for metallic surfaces such as pumps, pipes, machinery, stairs, rails and most steel surfaces.
- Suitable for pre-galvanized materials such as water tanks, automotive and marine parts.
- All surfaces should be sanded, dry and clean from dirt, rust, grease, loose paint etc.
- Fill surface defects with polyester putty PLASTIC METAL.
- Follow with sanding and cleaning.
- Apply one or two thin layers of ZINC SHEEN
- If desired, after drying, enamel paint or a lacquer can be applied.
- The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the layer applied.
Warning: Treatment of old surfaces such as dry sanding, flame cutting and/or welding of the dry paint film will give rise to dust and/or hazardous fumes. Lead dust may be released. Lead is toxic. Exposure to lead dust can cause serious illness. Wet sanding/flatting should be used wherever possible. If exposure cannot be avoided by the provision of local exhaust ventilation, suitable respiratory protective equipment should be used.