- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Swan rust primer
SWAN RUST PRIMER is a quick drying anticorrosive primer based on alkyd resins suitable for ferrous substrates. Protects metal surfaces from corrosion such as coaches, rails, fences and metal constructions. Offers exceptional adhesion and coverage, elasticity and excellent leveling capacity.
- Excellent long lasting anti-corrosive action
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Excellent coverage
- Excellent levelling capacity
- It is suitable for metal surfaces such as coaches, rails, fences and all metal constructions.
- All surfaces should be sanded, dry and clean from dirt, rust, grease, loose paint etc.
- Fill surface defects with polyester putty PLASTIC METAL.
- Follow with sanding and cleaning.
- Apply two coats of SWAN RUST PRIMER.
- When the surface is thoroughly dry follow with application of final coat.
Warning: Treatment of old surfaces such as dry sanding, flame cutting and/or welding of the dry paint film will give rise to dust and/or hazardous fumes. Lead dust may be released. Lead is toxic. Exposure to lead dust can cause serious illness. Wet sanding/flatting should be used wherever possible. If exposure cannot be avoided by the provision of local exhaust ventilation, suitable respiratory protective equipment should be used.
Brand: HUGO BRENNENSTUHL
Ergonomic and hinged rotary handle for easy carrying Thermal cut-out protection and safety indicator Self-closing socket cover 50m cable in black colour 3-way socket outlet(240V) Reel Φ 240mm-290mm Nominal current:13A Plug: BS1363