- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Swan enamel aqua
SWAN ENAMEL AQUA is premium quality water-based enamel paint, based on new technology environmentally and user friendly raw materials. It is suitable for exterior and interior use. It does not contain dangerous substances, such as heavy metals, free formaldehyde, aromatic solvents. It is suitable for wooden surfaces such as doors, windows, cupboards etc. as well as metallic surfaces. It offers very good coverage, excellent surface adhesion properties and a smooth finish. It is resistant to water, extreme weather conditions and atmospheric pollution.
- Water based – environmentally and user friendly
- 2 in 1 application on wood and metal
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent coverage
- Smooth finish
- Easy application
- Excellent resistance extreme weather conditions and frequent washing
- Colour stability
- Lead free
- It is suitable for wooden surfaces such as doors, windows, cupboards etc.
- It is suitable for metallic surfaces such as doors, windows, rails etc.
- All surfaces must be sanded, dry and clean from dirt, rust, grease, loose paint etc.
- Metallic surfaces must be primed with SWAN RUST PRIMER or SWAN ΜΙΝΙΟ.
- Wooden surfaces must be treated first with wood preservative XYLOFARM and then levelled with TEMPO WOOD PUTTY. For perfectly smooth surfaces apply two coats of SWAN VELATURA.
- Apply one or two coats of SWAN ENAMEL AQUA.
Warning: Treatment of old surfaces such as dry sanding, flame cutting and/or welding of the dry paint film will give rise to dust and/or hazardous fumes. Lead dust may be released. Lead is toxic. Exposure to lead dust can cause serious illness. Wet sanding/flatting should be used wherever possible. If exposure cannot be avoided by the provision of local exhaust ventilation, suitable respiratory protective equipment should be used.