- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Transparent 2 component epoxy resin, ideal for making special decorative – artistic applications.
Set of drills
Isomix fire brick
ISOMIX FIRE BRICK is a specially formulated fireproof, cement-based, adhesive for bonding and grouting firebricks. It contains high strength fireproof cement, fine quality quartz aggregate, special additives and resins, which offer excellent strength and resistance to high temperatures and extensive temperature changes. It presents high adhesion strength, moisture resistance and excellent workability. It is suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Excellent quality of raw materials
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures (+1400°C)
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Excellent adhesive strength
- Excellent workability
- Exterior and interior use
- Easy, clean and fast application
- Suitable for fixing and grouting all kinds of firebricks in places where high temperatures are reached such as fireplaces, wood ovens, stoves, chimneys, barbeques etc.
- It is also suitable for repairing damaged mortar joints and firebricks.
- Make sure that substrates and firebricks are clean and free of oily residues, dust, dirt, paints etc.
- For temperatures over 30oC firebricks must be thoroughly dampened prior to application
- Add 1kg of water in a clean bucket and add gradually, under constant stirring, 5kg of FIRE BRICK.
- Using a low-speed electrical mixer stir well until a uniform viscous mixture with the desired workability is formed.
- The working time of the mixture is 1,5 - 2 hours. Periodical stirring is advised avoiding the addition of more water.
- The mixture should be applied uniformly on the surface using a spatula- trowel. Use plastic or metallic spacers for joint formation.
- Use the same adhesive for grouting, applying the material with a trowel or the Pointing gun Mercola. Smooth the surface with a thin trowel or blade.
- Remove any excess material using a wet sponge before the final curing.
- For outdoor applications or at high ambient temperatures, repeated dampening of the grout with a sponge is recommended in order to avoid fast drying.
- The fireplace or oven is ready for use within 7 days.
Sheet metal shearing with straight nose
Blade for crawler saw 150x19x0.9mm for metal
Battery angle grinder W 18 LTX 115 quick
Screw Clamps 50x150mm
Pulse battery screwdriver 20V LI-ION
Brushless motor industrial impact wrench, with two batteries, 1 charger and canvas bag.
Gun & foam cleaner
GUN & FOAM CLEANER has specially been developed to clean the PU-foam applicator guns. It is used together with MEGAFOAM LOW EXPANSION GUN, MEGAFOAM LOW EXPANSION and MEGAFOAM. Α correct cleaning of the gun and proper use of the product will ensure an optimal function and prevent blockage of the applicator gun.
Easy holders (picture hangers)
Plaster sand mixture
Brand: L'outil Parfait
Brand: L'outil Parfait
Rolls with yellow stripes