- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Isomix building mortar
ISOMIX BUILDING MORTAR is an extra strong, cement-based mortar for bonding most types of construction materials (brickwork etc.). It contains high strength Portland cement, lime, selected aggregates and special additives which offer excellent adhesion strength, moisture and frost resistance. It presents excellent workability and easy, fast and clean application. It is suitable for interior and exterior use. It is classified as a type Μ5 adhesive according to EN 998.2.
- Excellent adhesive strength
- Excellent moisture and frost resistance
- Exterior and interior use
- Easy, clean and fast application – just add water
- Fixing any kind of building material such as bricks, cement blocks, natural stones, aerated concrete blocks, sidewalk tiles etc of interior and exterior walls and other construction surfaces.
- Substrates must be clean, free of oily residues, loose materials, dust etc.
- Dampening of the surface before application is recommended especially during high temperatures.
- Add 0,8 - 0,9 Lt of water in a clean bucket and gradually add under constant stirring 5kg of ISOMIX BUILDING MORTAR.
- Using a low-speed electrical mixer stir well until a uniform viscous mixture is formed with desired workability.
- For larger quantities use a concrete rotating mixer.
- The working time of the mixture is 3 hours. Periodical stirring is advised while avoiding the addition of more water.
- The mixture should be applied on the surface using a trowel.
- Fix the building blocks /bricks in the desired position and apply light pressure before skin formation.