- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Gun & foam cleaner
GUN & FOAM CLEANER has specially been developed to clean the PU-foam applicator guns. It is used together with MEGAFOAM LOW EXPANSION GUN, MEGAFOAM LOW EXPANSION and MEGAFOAM. Α correct cleaning of the gun and proper use of the product will ensure an optimal function and prevent blockage of the applicator gun.
- Guarantees the longevity of the applicator gun
- Cleans spills of uncured foam from surfaces and valves
- Easy and effective application
- PU-foam applicator guns cleaning
- Cleaning of the valve and spray-nozzle of PU-foam canisters
- Removal of uncured foam
- Can be applied on emulsion and acrylic paints after a suitability test.
- Not suitable for expanded or extruded polystyrene, polyethylene and materials affected by strong solvents such as nitro. Not suitable as well for surfaces with low adhesion properties such as EPS & XPS polystyrene.
Instructions for use:
Α. To use GUN & FOAM CLEANER as an aerosol spray
- Attach the red nozzle onto the valve.
- Spray on GUN & FOAM CLEANER to clean the valve and spray nozzle of the PU-foam canisters and to dissolve PU foams stains. Wipe away with a cloth.
Β. To clean the applicator gun
- Remove the gunfoam canister. Use the GUN & FOAM CLEANER as an aerosol spray. Spray on GUN & FOAM CLEANER to clean the valve of the gunfoam canister.
- Pull the trigger to depressurize the gun.
- Spray GUN & FOAM CLEANER onto the adaptor of the gun to clean off the remaining foam stains.
- Unclip the red nozzle and screw the GUN & FOAM CLEANER canister onto the applicator gun and turn upside down. Pull the trigger of the gun for a few seconds.
- Let the GUN & FOAM CLEANER activate and shake gun with canister on top for 10 seconds.
- Repeat the action until only the clear solvent of the cleaner is visibly dispensed. Pay particular attention to the thread and valve area.