- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Megafoam low expansion
MEGAFOAM LOW EXPANSION is high quality, self-expanding, one – component, ready to use polyurethane foam for professional use. It has a minimal expansion after application (less than 50%) and is therefore very economical to use. It contains CFC-free propellants, which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
- Low post-expansion
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates
- High thermal and sound insulation
- Higher yield - Excellent filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability
- User and environment friendly
- Fixing and sealing of window and doorframes
- Filling of cavities around pipes or other
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Fixing of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Thermal and sound insulation
- Sealing and filling around pipes and conduits
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
- Not recommended for applications on Teflon, ΡΕ & ΡΡ
- Moistening of the surfaces and the uncured foam with a water sprayer improves adhesion and curing speed.
- Surfaces must be clean, free of dust and grease.
- Wear suitable protective gloves.
- Shake the can well for at least 30 seconds.
- Fit the tube onto the valve
- Hold the can upside-down and extrude the foam by pressing the valve
- Gaps have to be filled partially up to 65% as the foam will expand
- Repeat shaking regularly during application.
- If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer.
A suitability test is recommended.
- Avoid contact with uncured foam after application especially at low temperatures.
- Cured PU foam must be protected from UV radiation by applying a top layer of PU or acrylic paint or sealant (silicone, acrylic, MS Polymer).
CL 44 ALUMINIUM CLEANER is a special cleaner for anodized and coated aluminium surfaces without altering or affecting their original colour. Its unique formula enables easy removal of difficult stains, deposits from environmental pollution, tough soil, smudges and salt stains as well as fresh residues from water-based paints.
Brand: HUGO BRENNENSTUHL
The battery-powered LED work light EL 2000 M with 20 W power is suitable for use both indoors and outdoors thanks to the IP54 protection class ,for example for various DIY and craftsmen's work that takes place in or around the house. The portable construction light can be continuously swivelled and locked in place and can be stored and transported in a...