- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
SUPER MIRROR is a high performance, one-component, high bonding strength, mirror adhesive based on M-S Polymer. It is specially formulated for fixing traditional silver backed mirrors directly onto building substrates. It is also suitable for sealing low movement joints in construction, automotive, marine, aerospace industries, where a tough flexible rubber sealant is required.
- High bonding strength on nearly all surfaces
- Excellent adhesion on porous and non-porous substrates
- High performance mechanical properties
- Flexible elastic rubber – movement accommodation up to 20%
- Straightforward application even in adverse conditions
- No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications)
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures
- UV resistance
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- No staining of porous materials such as natural stones, granite, marble, etc
- Very easy to tool and finish
- Fixing mirrors on porous and non-porous building substrates such as ceramic tiles, wood, MDF, concrete, stone, glass, metal and formica. It has been successfully tested on metal surfaces such as steel, brass, galvanized steel and on plastic substrates such as PVC, polystyrene, polycarbonate, ABS, polyamide, polyester (GRP).
- All sealing and bonding applications in the building industry
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions
Instructions for use:
- Surfaces must be clean, free of dust and grease.
- No primer required prior to application. Apply primer PU 900 only for high humidity applications.
- Using a caulking gun, apply vertical beads in 15cm intervals to the mirror backing
- Heavy mirrors may require mechanical support until full cure is reached
If you are unsure of the backing material’s compatibility, perform a preliminary test on a sample.
- Minimum Width: 2mm (bonding applications) and 5mm (joints)
- Maximum Width: 10mm (bonding applications) and 30mm (joints)
- Minimum Depth: 5mm (joints)
- Recommendation: 2 X depth = width
- Not suitable for PE, PP and PTFE
- Cannot replace traditional glazing putty
- SUPER MIRROR can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility test.
- SUPER MIRROR may be overpainted with waterbased paints, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
Brand: HUGO BRENNENSTUHL
The caravan extension cable IP44 in orange and 25m cable impresses with its quality and safety in all areas. Thanks to the special rubber cable this is ideal for camping and permanent outdoor use. In addition, the coupling is equipped with a closing flap thus protected from trash ans splash water. Cable quality rubber neoprene coupling:CEE 230V/16A...