- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Super contact montage
SUPER CONTACT MONTAGE is a solvent-based, ready to use assembly adhesive, based on neoprene rubber. It replaces the use of nails and screws in many applications.
- Extra strong bonding
- Fast application
- Instant grab
- Bonds on uneven substrates
- Weather and moisture resistant
- Interior and exterior use
- Assembling and fixing in building and renovation projects.
- Suitable for bonding and fixing door signs, profiles, architraves, skirting boards, panels, wooden floor panels, cable ducts, sills, ceramic tiles, bricks, natural and artificial stones, metal, cork etc.
- Bonding chipboard and uPVC panels on brickwork, stone render and concrete.
Instructions for use:
- Surfaces must be clean, free of dust and grease.
- Apply adhesive with caulking gun.
- Apply dots or stripes of approx. 20 cm apart.
- Place the component into place by shoving and pushing firmly.
- For faster bonding apply glue on both parts. Place the component into place and take it apart again. Let dry for approximately 5 minutes and press on again firmly. If necessary, use a rubber hammer.
- If necessary (for heavy materials) support until the adhesive is fully cured (24 hours).
A suitability test is recommended
- SUPER CONTACT MONTAGE is not recommended for polystyrene, PE, PP, Teflon, bituminous surfaces and other solvent sensitive surfaces. For expanded and extruded polystyrene use PU 501 MONTAGE.
16 other products in the same category:
No customer reviews for the moment.