- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Transparent 2 component epoxy resin, ideal for making special decorative – artistic applications.
Set of drills
Isomix power flex
Elastic cement based acrylic wall and floor ceramic tile adhesive C2TE.
ISOMIX POWER FLEX is extra strong, very elastic, cement-based acrylic adhesive for bonding wall and floor ceramic tiles. It contains high strength Portland cement, fine quality aggregates, special additives and resins, which offer excellent adhesion even to difficult non-porous surfaces. It shows high adhesion strength on horizontal and vertical substrates, elasticity, moisture and frost resistance and is qualified as non-slip. It increases resistance to earthquake damage and is ideal for substrates with increased contraction – expansion properties. It is suitable for interior and exterior use. It is classified as type C2ΤΕ S1 adhesive according to EN 12004.
- Excellent adhesive strength
- High elasticity
- Excellent workability
- Excellent adhesion even on difficult substrates
- Moisture and frost resistant
- Excellent quality of raw materials
- Exterior and interior use
- Easy, clean and fast application
- Bonding any type of absorptive or non-absorptive tiles on walls or floors on various substrates, such as plaster, concrete, plasterboard, cementboard, block work, aerated concrete blocks, and most common building surfaces.
- Bonding granite and marble tiles, glass mosaic tiles or any kind of natural building material.
- Suitable for bathrooms, terraces, verandas, mosaics, old marbles, Karystos or Pylio type tiles, heavily used floors, water tanks, swimming pools, Jacuzzi and floors with under floor heating.
- Substrates must be leveled, clean, free of oily residues, loose materials, dust etc.
- Dampening of the substrate before application is recommended during summer period or in cases of very absorptive surfaces, avoiding the creation of water puddles.
- Add 6,5 – 7,5 kg of water in a clean bucket and add gradually under constant stirring 25kg of ISOMIX POWER FLEX.
- Using a low gear electrical mixer stir well until a uniform viscous mixture is formed.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and stir again.
- The working time of the mixture is 3 – 4 hours. Periodical stirring is advised while avoiding the addition of more water. Pot life may vary depending on ambient temperature and humidity.
- The mixture should be applied uniformly on the surface using a notched trowel - spatula according to the size of the tiles and floor or wall application.
- The tiles should be fixed by pressing them in the desired position within 20 - 40 minutes in order to avoid skin formation. Less time is required for dry and adsorptive surfaces or under high temperatures.
- All surplus adhesive must be removed whilst the adhesive is still wet using a dampened cloth or sponge, particularly along the grout lines.
- Surfaces are ready for grouting within 24 hours for floor applications and 12 hours for wall applications, using ISOMIX TILE GROUT.
- Do not add excess amount of water, as this will decrease adhesive’s strength and waterproofing properties.
- Periodical stirring is advised while avoiding the addition of more water.
Grey aggregates - washed / round
Lithium-Ion pressure Washer
Crushed white sand - dry
Ball switch Θ-Θ
Plastic cutter 9mm-18mm
Isomix building mortar
ISOMIX BUILDING MORTAR is an extra strong, cement-based mortar for bonding most types of construction materials (brickwork etc.). It contains high strength Portland cement, lime, selected aggregates and special additives which offer excellent adhesion strength, moisture and frost resistance. It presents excellent workability and easy, fast and clean...