- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Transparent 2 component epoxy resin, ideal for making special decorative – artistic applications.
Set of drills
Elastic cement based white acrylic wall and floor ceramic tile adhesive C2TE.
ISOMIX FLEX is an extra strong, plastoelastic, cement based white acrylic adhesive for bonding wall and floor ceramic tiles. It contains high strength Portland cement, fine quality aggregates, special additives and resins, which offer excellent adhesion even to difficult non-porous surfaces. It shows high adhesion strength on horizontal and vertical substrates, elasticity and moisture resistance. It increases resistance to earthquake damage and is ideal for substrates with increased contraction – expansion properties. It is suitable for interior and exterior use. It is classified as type C2ΤΕ adhesive according to EN 12004.
- Excellent adhesive strength
- Excellent workability
- Excellent adhesion even on difficult substrates
- Moisture and frost resistant
- Excellent quality of raw materials
- Exterior and interior use
- Easy, clean and fast application
- Bonding any kind of absorptive or non-absorptive tiles on walls or floors on various substrates such as plaster, concrete, plasterboard, cementboard, blockwork and most common building surfaces.
- Ideal for bonding granite and marble tiles, glass mosaic tiles or any kind of natural building material.
- Suitable for bathrooms, terraces, verandas, mosaics, old marble and floors with heavily used floors.
- Substrates must be leveled, clean, free of oily residues, loose materials, dust etc.
- Dampening of the substrate before application is recommended during summer period or for very absorptive surfaces, avoiding the creation of water puddles.
- Add 6,5 – 7,5 kg of water in a clean bucket and add gradually under constant stirring 25kg of ISOMIX FLEX.
- Using a low gear electrical mixer stir well until a uniform viscous mixture is formed.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes and stir again.
- The working time of the mixture is 3 – 4 hours. Periodical stirring is advised while avoiding the addition of more water. Pot life may vary depending on ambient temperature and humidity.
- The mixture should be applied uniformly on the surface using a notched trowel - spatula according to the size of the tiles and floor or wall application.
- The tiles should be fixed by pressing them in the desired position within 15 - 20 minutes in order to avoid skin formation. Less time is required for dry and adsorptive surfaces or under high temperatures.
- All surplus adhesive must be removed whilst the adhesive is still wet using a dampened cloth or sponge, particularly along the grout lines.
- Surfaces are ready for grouting within 24 hours for floor applications and 12 hours for wall applications, using ISOMIX TILE GROUT.
- Do not add excess amount of water, as this will decrease adhesive’s strength and waterproofing properties.
- Periodical stirring is advised while avoiding the addition of more water.
Adjustable steel universal wrench
Shovel with wooden hand
170 x 105mm
Connector with female thread
White aggregates - washed / round
Pruning saw with case
Drill SDS-MAX PRO 4 / 30 X 520mm