- Paints and varnishes
- Lawn & Garden
- Building supplies
- Adhesives & putties
- Cement and concrete
- Construction safety items
- Adhesives & sealants
- Polyurethane Foams
- Roofing materials
- Ηousehold items
- Car care
Swan plus emulsion
Acrylic paint based on synthetic resins, suitable for exterior and interior use.
SWAN PLUS EMULSION is acrylic paint suitable for interior and exterior use. Protects exterior surfaces from weather conditions, rain, direct sunlight and atmospheric pollution. It offers very good coverage and a smooth and bright finish with resistance to ageing. It presents great surface adhesion properties, high resistance to frequent washing and atmospheric pollution. It is suitable for concrete, plaster, cementboard, plasterboard, bricks and wood.
- Very good coverage
- Bright white finish
- Resistance to ageing
- Great surface adhesion
- Easy application
- Protects surfaces from carbonization and chalking
- Discourages mould and algae growth
- It is suitable for interior horizontal and vertical surfaces such as walls, ceilings, staircases etc. as well as exterior surfaces protected from direct exposure to weather conditions.
- Application on concrete, plaster, cementboard, plasterboard, bricks and wood.
- All surfaces should be dry and clean from dirt, grease, loose paint etc.
- New surfaces should be allowed to dry out completely.
- Fill minor defects with acrylic filler STANDARD. For large gaps – joints use elastomeric acrylic filler FLEX or super light filler LITE TECH. New surfaces may be smoothed with resin fortified acrylic surface filler ISOMIX WALL STUCCO.
- Porous surfaces as well as surfaces previously painted with low quality paint should be primed with waterbased acrylic primer ISOCRYL DUR AQUA or with solvent based primer ISOCRYL DUR.
- Interior sound surfaces without cohesion problems can be primed with SWAN UNDERCOAT FOR EMULSION PAINTS thinned 50 - 100% with clean water.
- Apply SWAN PLUS EMULSION PAINT with a roller, brush or airless spray in two coats diluted 10% with clean water.
WARNING: Treatment of old surfaces such as dry sanding, flame cutting and/or welding of the dry paint film will give rise to dust and/or hazardous fumes. Lead dust may be released. Lead is toxic. Exposure to lead dust can cause serious illness. Wet sanding/flatting should be used wherever possible. If exposure cannot be avoided by the provision of local exhaust ventilation, suitable respiratory protective equipment should be used.